+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shopping on Anna Maria Island

Cool Shopping on Anna Maria Island

Where to Shop on Anna Maria Island

Anna Maria Island is well known for it's unique shopping experience and amazing service. Shopping is just one more way to explore this Gulf Island Paradise.

Anna Maria Island has your usual grocery and hardware stores, and also offers a mecca of boutiques, antique shops, galleries, clothing stores, gift shops and of course the weekend yard sales and flea markets.

Each of the three main island communities offers their own unique version of the 'City Mall': Bay View Plaza in Anna Maria, two shopping centers in Holmes Beach and the unique shops of Historic Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach. Sprinkled in between are the many shops for essentials or for those that offer the perfect island t-shirt, gift or souvenir.

If you have had a shopping experience on Anna Maria Island you would like to share or you would like to post a review, you can simply reply to this thread or you can create a new thread of your own in our Shopping on Anna Maria Island section of this forum.

Default Life is Good Products

I really like the Life is Good t-shirts and stuff and was excited to see that Sun & Surf Beach Shop carries a wide range of Life is Good. Also my kids and I too enjoy looking at the birds they have in front of their store. I really liked this shop!

The surf shop by the public beach has a good selection of board shorts for men. It's a cool store with the island feel.

+ Reply to Thread